Monday, July 14, 2014

DCWV July Stack Challenge

Hello,

Is it Monday? Does it have to be Monday I want to go back to the weekend, the weekend full of scrapbooking! As you have seen I am working on a family trip to Hawaii, from ... I cringe saying it ... 2007! This weekend I am now one page away from being done and moving on to other great trips and things.

Though I love bright colors, and flowers I am so ready to be done using all tropical things. The page today is as bright and tropical as you can get.

I also was super speedy on this month's DCWV July Challenge. Here is the layout we were to use:


And now here is mine, and I switched up the layout a bit since I had two horizontal pictures.



This may be one of my favorite layouts! The blue scale looking overlay came from my mom and I playing around on her new Silhouette machine. We are still playing and trying to figure out how to use the thing! The main piece of paper is DCWV's Summer Magic Stack. The rest of the pieces of paper are scraps from DCWV, like the Cork, foil from Citrus Stack, and one from a neutral stack. I love getting use to use up scraps. I never get rid of anything I could use again. 




Here is some close up details of the title and the sun.

Maybe I'll sneak in some scrapping today and make this Monday a bit better.

UPDATE:  My page made it to the top 15 for DCWV's challenge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment