Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sun Sets on Hawaii Pages


Hello,

Half way through this week, which means that much closer to the weekend, which I have great plans for fun events and a lot of scrapbooking! 


This page was a bit tricky for me. Have you ever gotten about half way through and thought, "oh crap now what?" 


Yeah that's what happened to me, but I pushed on! 

Here is the final page: 


I used DCWV's Hey Sailor Stack. Please tell me I am not the only one who is obsessed with anything nautical! I am and proud to admit it. I have always loved anchors and so excited that pretty much anywhere you turn is anchors. 

So back to the page, the stripe colors matched perfectly to the photos. I added some yellow strip scraps we had laying around and make little rays that I layered with ribbon and embroidery floss. I layered some borders I cut out with the Silhouette, they looked like clouds to me. I also was so excited to cut the word "last" out on the machine using a gorgeous font I downloaded. It may be my favorite part of the page. 



2 more days until I will be back at scrapbooking! More of 2007 to chip at... 




No comments:

Post a Comment