Thursday, July 18, 2013

DCWV July Card Challenge

Hey there! 

This week Mom and I got a baby shower invite from one of our close family friends who is having a baby. We got so excited to shop for cute baby stuff, and that we got to use some of our cute baby paper we never get to use! It also lined up perfectly with the DCWV July Card Challenge so we did the card together and here is the result! 



So here is the sketch from DCWV we had to work with this month.

My favorite process is picking out paper! It was so hard to choose, because they are all so cute but...


this was the combination! We didn't know if it was a boy or girl so we went with a nonspecific gender. (Also the colors matched the things we had bought! Bonus!) 
I fell in love with the little animal paper, it was just too cute! 


I did the front with some extra help from Mom.


Mom worked on the inside, coordinating the front paper in. 

I loved this card so much that I didn't want to let it go!




In case you were wondering the paper I used: 
Green dots and animal: 4.5 x 6.5  DCWV Nana's Kids Stack
Yellow glitter: 4.5 x 6.5 DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
Tan: 4.5 x 6.5 DCWV The Silky Smooth Stack Neutrals 
Words from Cricut Phrases 

No comments:

Post a Comment