Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Room With a View

Hello!

Ever had one of those days where hiding in a pile of scrapbook paper is better than what you should be doing? I was having one of those days today.

I'm still in Hawaii. Today I wanted to see if I could make a monotone page, well me being me didn't quite make it to being completely monotone, but I like it.


Here was my paper selection! The dot paper was actually raised dots! I loved the added texture. (Though it was not the most fun to glue!)






Another page done in the long to do list. I loved those turquoise blue waters, and had the paper match it. 




Today's paper is:
Diagonal stripes: DCWV Citrus Stack (new)
Raised dots: Recollections Spring Collection 
The square arrow cutouts: Cricut Going Places
Letters: Cricut Jasmine 



No comments:

Post a Comment