Monday, January 5, 2015

First set of wheels!

My scrapbook day yesterday wasn't as prolific as I was hoping but it was fantastic since I set up my Christmas present! My Silhouette Cameo! This is the best scrapbooking tool so I can make any kind of embellishment I am looking for.  And since we are still in 2007 when I got my first pair of wheels... I need to make myself some wheels.

The sketch is from, Let's Capture Our Memories with their #105 sketch:


And mine:


I loved this chevron paper that looks a bit tire like! 







3 comments:

  1. perfect take on the sketch - just love all the wheels - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun layout. Your papers are so perfect and I love the wheels. Have fun with your Cameo. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, love the background and the wheel embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete