Wednesday, August 20, 2014

White Castle

Hello there,

Oh goodness how can things get so busy so quickly? Leaves no room for scrapbooking, which just isn't fair!

So for my next page I worked on another challenge, and it was the perfect fit for my photos. The challenge is from Color Me Scrappy:




I used the layout from Studio Calico from this Sunday's sketch:



and here is the page:


This page is for my mom who loves White Castle, and when my parents moved out here they were so sad there was no White Castle anywhere near here. Growing up in New Mexico I always heard about these famed hamburgers, so when we traveled back east in New Jersey it was absolutely necessary for me to try them and them to finally get their treasured burgers. 

I just switched up the layout a little bit to accommodate all the pictures I wanted to include. I had this idea I wanted to use all diagonal paper, and was thrilled when I found the paper to match perfectly. 

-N


3 comments:

  1. Love your clean lines, this is really cute! Thanks for playing along with CMS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with CMS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the color scheme!!!Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!

    ReplyDelete